Setting an appropriate tidal volume is a critical step in ensuring lung protection during mechanical ventilation. With this remarkable tool, ensuring accurate tidal volumes in a matter of seconds is as easy as placing the tape next to the patient and then directly referencing appropriate tidal volumes - great for patient care and risk management!
Presented in a unique timeline format, each folded segment of the tape is a "page" of content:
- Common critical care equations
- Acid-base interpretation
- Noninvasive ventilation initiation and strategies
- Airway management
- Invasive ventilation initiation and strategies
- Includes APRV!
- Weaning and discontinuation
- Disease-and-Disorder strategies
- ARDS management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.